Report: Suspects in New Year’s Day Attacks Served at Same Military Base
The suspect in Wednesday’s Tesla Cybertruck explosion and the suspect in the New Orleans attack reportedly served at the same military base.

The suspect in Wednesday’s Tesla Cybertruck explosion and the suspect in the New Orleans attack reportedly served at the same military base.
Car rental app Turo, widely known as the “Airbnb for cars,” has come under the spotlight after the Tesla Cybertruck that exploded in Las Vegas and the truck used in the deadly New Orleans terror attack were both rented through the platform.
The mosque reportedly attended by New Orleans terrorist Shamsud Din Jabbar urged members to refer inquiries from the FBI to the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Islamic Society of Greater Houston.
President Joe Biden confirmed that the New Orleans terror suspect, who drove a pickup truck through a crowd of people on Bourbon Street, had been “inspired by ISIS.”
Louisiana Gov. Jeff Landry (R) issued a State of Emergency hours after a man drove a pickup truck through a crowd of people on Bourbon Street in New Orleans, early Wednesday morning.
Former New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu said Wednesday on CNN’s “The Lead” that the terror attack on Bourbon Street that killed 14 and injured 35 on New Year’s Day was not “just an attack on New Orleans, it was an attack on America herself.”
The University of Notre Dame is inviting fans who are in New Orleans to attend the Sugar Bowl to join together in prayer for the victims.
The Army confirmed on Wednesday that New Orleans terrorist suspect Shamsud-Din Jabbar served in the Army and Army Reserve until 2020.
The attack early on New Years Day in New Orleans has claimed the life of former Princeton football player, Tiger Bech. He was only 28.
The Superdome in New Orleans is barely a mile away from the terror attack that killed 14 wounded 35 mere hours into New Year’s Day and is also the site where the NFL will play its most important game, the Super Bowl, in less than six weeks.
In the wake of Wednesday’s terror attack in New Orleans, officials say they are reviewing their security measures for the Super Bowl.
A fire that broke out at an Airbnb may be connected to the attack in New Orleans, according to Nola.com.
Authorities are working to “bring those who may have been part of this incident to justice,” Louisiana Gov. Jeff Landry (R) said.
The Senate must confirm President-elect Donald Trump’s nominees quickly after the likely terrorist attack in New Orleans, Bernie Moreno said.
The Caesar’s Superdome in New Orleans, the site of Wednesday night’s Sugar Bowl clash between the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and the Georgia Bulldogs, is on lockdown as security teams sweep the facility for explosives and other threats following Wednesday morning’s deadly truck attack on Bourbon Street.
A report from WDSU in New Orleans says that Wednesday night’s scheduled Sugar Bowl matchup between the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and the Georgia Bulldogs, has been postponed until Thursday following a deadly terror attack that killed and wounded dozens on Bourbon Street Wednesday morning.
Top elected officials from Louisiana are calling for prayers and condemning terrorism after 14 people were killed and 35 more injured in the New Year’s Day truck attack in New Orleans.
New Orleans police have indicated that Wednesday night’s Sugar Bowl matchup between the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and the Georgia Bulldogs will go on as scheduled after a deadly attack in which a driver drove a truck into a Bourbon Street crowd, killing and wounding dozens.
An improvised explosive device was found at the scene of the Bourbon Street attack, according to reports following the truck-ramming tragedy that left at least ten dead and dozens more injured.
“The issue is the human heart,” Franklin Graham said following the heartbreaking scene that unfolded on New Orleans’ iconic Bourbon Street.
The suspect accused of plowing a vehicle through a crowd on Bourbon Street in New Orleans is named Shamsud Din Jabbar, according to a law enforcement source, Nola.com reports.
The individual who drove a vehicle into a crowd of people on Bourbon Street in New Orleans is dead, the FBI stated hours after the Wednesday morning attack.
President Joe Biden confirmed in a statement Wednesday that the FBI is investigating the fatal attack in New Orleans on New Year’s Day as an act of terrorism.
Wednesday on “CNN’s “Newsroom” host Pamela Brown was visibly shaken by Jimmy Cothran’s firsthand account of the attack on New Year’s Eve on New Orleans’ Bourbon Street.
President-Elect Donald Trump issued a statement on the fatal New Year’s Day attack in New Orleans, calling it an “act of pure evil.”
Multiple reports of casualties in New Orleans emerged early New Year’s Day after news outlets indicated a man rammed his car into a group of revelers on Bourbon Street before exiting the vehicle and exchanging fire with police.
A pair of New Orleans, Louisiana-area teens are dead and a third victim is critically injured after a car full of suspected shoplifters crashed into their vehicle while trying to evade police last Wednesday night, officials said.
A generous Good Samaritan anonymously donated $1 million to help 50 Louisiana Habitat for Humanity families stay in their homes.
While it might seem odd to hear of people fleeing to New Orleans to avoid a hurricane, that’s exactly what the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have done.
More than 400,000 households have been left without power and around 14 million people are living under flood alerts as Tropical Storm Francine batters Louisiana, southern Mississippi, Alabama, and the Florida Panhandle, NBC News reported.
A Good Samaritan put himself in danger to rescue a driver on Wednesday in New Orleans, Louisiana, during Hurricane Francine’s flash floods.
Louisiana students and teachers are able to use a school safety app funded by the Governor’s Office of Homeland Security to send in tips about potential threats following the mass shooting in Winder, Georgia.
Kendrick Lamar will pop out on the NFL’s biggest stage next year: The Grammy winner will headline the Apple Music Super Bowl Halftime Show in New Orleans.
An illegal alien is accused of killing 48-year-old Mark Deane of Gretna, Louisiana, a longtime local journalist and producer, in a crash.
ICE indicated that one of the three suspects arrested for a June 30, 2024, firearm-related New Orleans murder is an illegal alien.
Constitutional carry takes effect July 4, 2024, in Louisiana but the city of New Orleans will continue to require concealed carry permits until August 1.
A New Orleans, Louisiana, teenager has beaten the odds by becoming valedictorian of his high school while living in a homeless shelter.
A human skull attached to a dumbbell with a padlock was found in a New Orleans, Louisiana, waterway by a magnet fisherman, leaving investigators with lots of questions.
Two Catholic high school students in New Orleans used trigonometry to prove a mathematical puzzle that was thought unsolvable for 2,000 years.
Mick Jagger briefly waded into Louisiana politics, taking a verbal jab at the state’s conservative governor, as The Rolling Stones performed at the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival.